IUX Markets POI (Proof of Identity) process enables scanning of over 500 international identity documents, including driving licenses, national identity cards, passports, and others.
- Acceptable type of file including jpg/jpeg, png, pdf formats.
- The resolution of the image or document should be at least 1080p (1920×1080 px).
- Maximum file size accepted is 20MB.
- Smaller resolutions are accepted, but won’t provide optimal results.
- Larger resolutions are also accepted, but won’t improve the scanning process significantly.
- There is no need to downscale your document or image before uploading them. Keep in mind that the process is optimized for images taken with mobile phone cameras. Images taken with web cameras, which usually have much lower resolutions, might not perform as well.
You can find general image upload guidelines here. Please follow these tips to ensure the best possible results.
- Please bring the document up close as shown on the image on the left. Aim for around 70% image width when placing the document within the camera frame.
- Let the document image have ample spacing on each side of the document image. This will help us better detect the edges of the document you’re scanning.
- Ensure good lighting conditions. Please make sure that the document is well-lit during the scanning process.
- Ensure good lighting conditions. Natural daylight produces best results. Avoid using your flashlight as it’s likely to cause glare.
- Blurred images are difficult to read. Clear and sharp images play a vital role in accurate information extraction. To ensure optimal results, we suggest you upload high-quality images.
- Please hold the document without covering any part of it with your fingers. Maintaining visibility of the entire document during the scanning process is crucial to achieving optimal results.
For further assistance or any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated support team. We are available 24/7 and ready to provide prompt and professional assistance.