Once you have successfully opened a trading account, you can deposit funds into your account to start trading on the transaction page on the IUX Markets website. In the process of depositing and withdrawing, the officer recommends that customers complete POI (Proof of Identity) and POB (Proof of Bank) first. Then start making a deposit to trade with the following steps by the following steps:
1. Log in on your account at www.iuxmarkets.com
2. Click on the Transaction menu that will show all of the transactions : deposit, withdraw and history.
3. Select ‘ Deposit’
4. Select the account that you need to deposit to trade, then Select a payment method IUX Markets offer a wide range of deposit methods. You can choose the most convenient method of deposit in your region. Most payment methods are paid immediately after the transaction is completed, but for some payment methods, the processing time can vary from within 24 hours to 3-5 days.
5. Enter the amount you wish to deposit in the currency of your region. The minimum deposit depends on your account type.
6. The balance will be automatically converted to USD. The fluctuation of the exchange rate depends on the exchange rate at that time, then press Next.
7. You will receive a deposit confirmation email and the balance will be credited immediately after a successful deposit. You can check the transaction in “History.”
Important: IUX Markets only accept deposits from the client’s own account. The name of the deposited bank account must match the name of the account that the customer has authenticated. Third-party payments are not accepted in order to avoid money laundering.
You can begin trading once the deposit transaction is finished. If you have not received your balance, please contact IUX Markets support. We have admin available 24 hours a day to provide information and consultation.